Thursday, February 16, 2012

Busy Weekend

So this is possibly the busiest weekend I have had in a while...Hence the title of this blog... Tomorrow night The Wolf and the Wolverine are playing at 10pm at Blackthorn and after promoting since early January I hope to see a bunch of friendly faces out there.  I have purchased new sound equipment to prepare for the spring show dates and it should sound pretty amazing with the new sub and keyboard amp.  Did I mention my whole family will be at this event? haha it will definitely be something worth remembering... This Saturday is the Joplin Addy's, which I am super stoked about.  I have volunteered to help set up and this all starts at 9 am Saturday.  The event is later that night at 6 and the whole family is attending this as well... Pretty intense family weekend if I don't say so my self.  First time to see my mom and dad in the same room since I was 15, it should be grrreeeattt.  I'm thinking Sunday will be a collapse on the floor and wonder what happened kind of day.  I'm sure that won't happen, it's Teresa's day off and I'm sure we have something in the books to do.  It should be eventful and If you are in the Joplin area I hope that I see you tomorrow at Blackthorn in Joplin at 10pm.  Bring your friends, heck bring a baby wolf and I'll take care of cover.  That would be awesome, I'll consider a wild badger or some frisky rodent/cat/dog conglomeration as long as you dress up as its counter part or something...we'll make it work.

as always feel free to head to www.thewolfandthewolverine.bandcamp.com or www.thewolfandthewolverine.com to find Free music and info on what is going on lately.  This spring should get booked up so I hope to see you all soon.

Keep on Keepin' on peeps of Bloggersville.

No comments:

Post a Comment