Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super bowl Ads and rants

Ah! The Super Bowl is tomorrow but I'm not into sports...well watching them anyways.  Who do you think is going to present the best ads? I hope its not Burger King, that place has been basically kicked outta my town and I hate their burgers, what a weird excuse to burn something...oh but its flame broiled? Gross.  Nothing better than burnt fast food...  Anyways it's gotta be a car commercial or something but wouldn't it be great if it was some new Apple product like Apple TV or something that would again rule the tech world.  I'm kinda tired of these Insurance and car ads.  Frankly I own neither one and don't plan on it.  They aren't fun and cost more than the benefits.  So lets hopefully place some ads of some fun new exciting products.  This leads to me thinking that there should be guy stores in the mall...I'm tired of hanging out with my gf wondering around looking at girl stores when if there were some interesting guy stores it would be a little more enjoyable.  Sure I'm from a small town but our mall is the epicenter of the town so it is comparable to bigger city malls.  I've been to bigger cities malls and there isn't much retail stores for guys with my interest unless its an Apple store the only thing close are those stupid stores that sell you the massage chair that is also a iPod charger that is also a TV that is also a potato chip maker.  Its fun to go in there once or twice to make fun of but i couldn't imagine paying 84.95 for an automatic back scratcher.  Enough of my rants and to all a good night. Woot to football!


No comments:

Post a Comment