Thursday, March 1, 2012

How long has Darth Vader been a tool?

I am way outta my area of expertise when I mention Star Wars, but I was watching some of the Super Bowl ads and had to freeze frame this.. Has Darth Vader worn this silly necklace the whole time? Does it have some kind of meaning? What was the prop man/woman thinking when Darth walked on set...hey he's missing his tool necklace?  My opinion about something like this is about as relevant as anybody's knowledge of politics, but thought I would throw this out there.  oh BTW has anybody seen the previews for Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie, I heard it was going to get an Oscar...

Wait...Did like 4 seconds of research..So its holding his cape... But the pictures below shows a dramatic difference between the commercial and his actual attire.  The links are far fewer than the commercial and more industrial looking...Man this is almost too much attention to detail for a person that has never even watched a Star Wars movie...

Still I will still say that the Super Bowl Ad chains make him look like a huge pansy.

Cheap dangly links C'mon it looks like a necklace that made a scene in '92..
Thick links...I think I get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment