Saturday, June 25, 2011

Found my new passion :)

I just started getting into it but I always knew I wasn't made for paper print design. I thought Web and still is a huge influence in what I want to do, the ability to touch and interact with thousands, millions of people is awesome. But if I must do print design I have a new medium to play with. 3d design is print it is online, and it is animation. With the skill sets I have been able to gain from Pitt in the last year it only seems right to move forward into the next medium. With photography, web, illustration, output, music creation, video under my belt I don't see why 3d can't top it off. To me it seems to connect all the mediums. You have your video from your animations you have your print in your still frames you have music that layers your visuals and you are able to share this all online. I will be spending a lot of my time this summer checking out a ton of tutorials and blogs especially Greyscale Gorilla.com Check it out if you have any interest in making your art come to life. The software is not any harder than Adobe's and the results are crazy awesome...Cinema 4d check it, get it, create it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment