Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Busy workin'

So this year I have been fortunate to join a company that has broadened my horizon and pushed me to create new things for new products.  This year 2 major companies have been rolled out and I have been lucky enough to be part of it all.  First off this year I was asked to create a website for a safe room/storm shelter idea that would blossom very soon.  It's name is Atlas and a logo and branding would be needed as well.  I have watched this brand come to be and have had the opportunity to make all the marketing material from brochures, websites, instruction manuals to a new store front in the Joplin Mall.



The other brand that was created when I arrived full time was Progressive Bike Ramps.  A new way of building bike parks in recreational areas, allowed me to brand and come up with all the marketing materials for this brand as well.  New website, photo shoots with pro sponsored riders, catalogs, logos, and an abundant of meetings I can say I'm a happy camper.  Today was one of the photo shoots and thought I would present a sneek peek of what is to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment