Thursday, September 27, 2012

Logo Process: Filter Brothers

My long time buddy is on his way back to Austin for one of his entrepruneur ventures here in a few weeks and came to me to create a logo for him for his company, Filter Brothers, a pool filter service that cleans and restores filters in personal in-ground pools.  I had one of my business cards around and he thought something like what I had done for my fictitious company "Wagon Design" would be kind of cool.  Less talking and more showing.  Long story short he digs the logo and will be heading down to Austin with a stack of business cards and a pricing sheet to get him started.
Inspiration laying on my desk from my fictitious company "Wagon Design Studio"

The Process to creating the Filter Bros. Logo/Brand


No comments:

Post a Comment