Thursday, September 13, 2012

Colors

So most of my designs contain some sort of variation between these colors.  I don't know if it a personal thing or if they are "trendy" but I need to branch out and try new colors.  They all seem to go together to me.  I'm personally not a big fan of green and it's complimentary color is red.  I love to use complimentary colors together but when thinking of usability I have to some what feel sorry for color blind people who view it, since they probably can't tell what in the world is going on. Ha I bet it's not that bad but figured I would put this up to see in reference as to what the colors of Fall 2012 and 2013 will be.  Ever since I started designing these colors have attracted my eye, and so I believe that it is time to let it go and move on and richen my color pallet.  Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment