Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Love or Hate Ipad Mini:Peripheral drift illusion



You can love apple or you can hate Apple but nothing comes close to their marketing... and I can defend that.  I was reviewing their new Ipad Mini and while reading the review I couldn't help but just glance back up to the iPad.  Was I really just infactuated with the picture soo much that I couldn't take the time to read the actual review?  No and hopefully from you reading this right now you have too looked up twice to the Ipad picture I posted.  Why? The picture in the iPad itself causes an illusion that when looking at it in your peripheral will begin to move.  I love art direction and I love marketing and this is blissful.  This is the kind of detail I dream of hopefully conquering but man you have to give them credit.  Ok I'm done you can go back on with your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment