Thursday, January 26, 2012

Web Design?...programming..thats more like it.

So since summer has started what is better than hitting the Lynda.com library.  I have made it a mission to complete a couple Javascript titles as well as grasping Joomla!, XML, HTML, CSS, and if that didn't sound exhilarating enough I will finish it all off with DESIGN! The internship I have this summer calls for completing files in InDesign, as well as making and completing 8 websites, designing skateboard decks, Creating E-Blasts by using static images and slicing them into interactive e-mails for their potential clients, and more.  This summer will probably be the most I will learn in one sum but I feel I'm behind for where I need to be in a year.  I am taking a horrendous biology class this summer too.  Here's to a lot of hours of Pandora and sleep after all this is said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment