Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Joplin ADDYS

Just got done this weekend slam packing my ADDY entries into their clear envelopes in preparation of being looked over. I submitted I AM JOPLIN as a campaign, my portfolio website Zach Waggoner or ZW Portfolio and A Youtube exclusive Campaign called "The Central", That one was a blast to put together. It was a mocumentary of what you would see on MTV but not so glamourous. DVD cover, T-shirt, Episode, accompanied by music, all put together for last Springs Digital File Prep course.

I am extremely exhausted from manually translating 6+ sites for the past 8 hours. Gotta get ready for class tomorrow but thought I would stop by and say COME TO THE ADDYS! this will be a horrible promotion, I don't know where it is or what time but BE there!

...more details to come I'm sure

until then Good Night, I'm out.

NOM NOM NOM PICTURES.




No comments:

Post a Comment