Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Wolf and the wolverine




I was at my house this week and thought it was a good idea to finally fix up The Wolf and the Wolverine's web presence.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about check it out at THE WOLF AND THE WOLVERINE and then come back to finish reading.  K? thanks :) Anyways I was creating a poster for our Show February 17th at Blackthorn and liked what was coming out of it so it became the theme of our online dealio.   We are an electronic Indie piano rock band here in good 'ol Joplin MO and due to my school I feel it has been placed on the back burner.  I am here now to get it back off the ground and push it hard this year.  We have some songs for free or donation ;) that you can pick up at our site and we are working on merch.  It should be an interesting year so book mark us or find us on Facebook.  Our shows seem to be pretty energetic so if you get the chance stop on by, Jonathan (the other member ) plays Piano, and sings, and if you were to make it out to one of our shows Jonathan often wears something ridiculous and cuts his hair just for the show, all while I'm tangled in a throng of cords trying to masterpiece our sound system to work for 2 members that control 9 instruments, its definitely a show worth coming out too. :) Mkay enough PR head to the site let me know what you think and I'll see you all later.

The Wolf and the Wolverine | Blackthorn | Joplin MO
Febraury 17th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment