Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012


Damn Alergies:

I'm back and should be posting a lot more...kind on one of those resolution things. I figure why pretend to be fit and typical by saying I'll work out or something...this is much easier and is better for me mentally...lets face it I'm not that big of a guy and heading to a gym is an embarrassment for both parties, Plus I'm not big on showin' brosefs how little I can bench. Not my cup o tea. Not that it can't be yours just ya. So 2012 is gonna be good, on my count there will be at least 4 more we are gonna die movies, so that's something to look forward to. Other than that I graduate from Collegio and get to move on into the real deal. woot. Anyways I'm ready to get to know you so lets hang out. I do web/graphic design, love playing music, and anything typical for a 23 year old. Besides drink but don't let that scare you, I'm a handful with out that.

No comments:

Post a Comment