Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lobster may becoming overpopulated...

This font called "Lobster" is showing up everywhere, nothing new though any font that is free and decent is going to get abused. Plus this font is available as a webfont in google so its gone with no return  When I first saw this font i thought "hey well thats a fun vintage modern font" with its bubbly rounded corners and cursive features who wouldn't want to use this font for their 1950's high school reunion...right? They have used this in a lot of places but just today I saw it in a Bath and Body works and a Hispanic magazine... I seem to have absolutely no idea what to think of this font any more.  And speaking of god awful trendy fonts lets not forget Bleeding cowboy...just saw it today on a tattoo magazine...sweet. anyways what do you guys think is it being used properly?

oh wow...i was just looking for a way to integrate Googles web-fonts in my blogger and the first site I click on has Lobster as the first image I see...gah.

Hispanics in America can be happy and bubbly I presume.

Being new can be fun. evidentially has no genre.

oh look in purple.

Most creative thing I've seen all year.

not sure what that says but it must be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment