Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Break | Must do something...

So it is Christmas break here in the midwest of the US. and I am bored out of my mind.  I like to think I do Graphic Design and love the fact of creating music, video, concepts and entrepreneurial ventures for most of my days.  I have been out of school for the semester for a week and 2 days and am going nuts.  What to do, what to do.  I am thinking about getting into videography more and want to create music videos or something.  I feel as if I'm missing a right-hand-man, which is quite funny since I'm left handed, to head into these adventures with.  I want to collaborate ideas and find someone that is just as passionate about the things I am so I can graduate and not feel as if I have to work because I need to make money, but play because its what I do best.  I've been creating music lately with Dubstep in my mind.  I find it motivating and It's something I can dwell into with out realizing my weakness, vocals.  What else can I say about this break... Oh next semester I have a senior project for my degree and thinking of maybe doing an online magazine, with a print edition.  I am going to need some help if I want to make this legit. . .  I am thinking online blog style writing, with a few commercials, showing off some video work, some online reporting with 3d onscreen graphics to provide info graphics.  I need writers though to help push this online.  I will be creating a website to publish all the content online and off.  Have fictional ads on the site.  I'm thinking the name will be called the "Wireframe" which is supposed to represent the blog style writing.  Barebones, raw, and freeform.  I want to get people off this corporate "newspaper" feel and have them write what they truly are interested in.  This is of course coming from my experience as a designer and web developer at a school newspaper.  There will always be a time and place for news but some times our generation just wants something fun to read and look at to waste the time...as I am for sure doing with my time here out of school...  I have a feeling I will be writing a lot more of these in the near future.

bored or already there...check out http://www.zachwaggoner.com to see what I'm all about.

Lets be friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment